Friday, January 29, 2010
Setbacks
I am really not sure what is going on anymore, it just seems like we are being handed a big 'ole basket of lemons. Justin was laid off tonight (he is supposed to finish tonight's shift at least). He is among 20 guys being let go, though they told him they should be able to rehire him in a few weeks (we have heard that before). In the meantime he will collect unemployment again. We are excited to spend time with him after 3 months of constant sleep and work. We don't have a mortgage to worry about and insurance should be good for several months. We started the new formula for Emily this week and so far she is complaining of stomach pain and having loose stools. I don't know if the GI will keep her on it or not, but hopefully WIC can help pay for it, though I don't know for sure. We still haven't heard any dates from NIH, but hopefully that will come together soon and we can travel while Justin is off. I feel like we are just going backwards, the dark, cold winter has set in, and we desperately need spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment