Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Update
















Here are a few pics from Luke's birthday.





He had a hockey party.








A quick pic of Emily without her tube in, she is gaining weight and is currently going through evaluations for therapy, tomorrow is the feeding specialist, so far the other therapist think everything looks just fine though (fine motor, sensory, etc.).

Justin is home from work today because of the cold weather, it has actually been a nice way to ease into work, the biggest adjustment for us all is the change in bedtime (Justin leaves for work at 3:45/4 ish). Work is 1/2 social for him so I think he likes being back, he is bored today.

Here is a picture of Justin and the kids making a snowman before the snow melted. As I am adding the pics I realize that they all go on top, sorry I don't have time to play with them right now.

One last pic of Heidi and Anna playing with some make-up they got for Christmas, they don't understand the concept of less is more.

No comments: